Business Research and Evaluation Services
What is your business's story? Would you like to transform the story/ending?
BUSINESS AND LIFE ARE ALL ABOUT ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!
You have come to the right place!
Dr. Keller provides science-based Qualitative Analysis Services tailored to your company or agency's specific needs. Dr. Keller provides three distinct individual services that when combined and utilized will take your business to the next level.
Make the intangible, tangible!
Qualitative Analysis (QA) is the cornerstone of all Science. QA picks up what Quantitative Analysis cannot capture, quality! How can a qualitative inquiry impact your bottom line or propel you to the next level? Let me explain by applying QA to a few examples.
- Alternative Medicinal Practitioners (Acupuncture, Reiki, Massage, etc.) Qualitative data results acquired through science-based methods that are credible and valid increases your professional reputation. Provides essential and defendable data to present at trade conferences, public events and upload to your website. Additionally, you can include data results and the final report in your business perspective, grant applications, other funding and private or public payor options. Individual "testimonials" can be uploaded and displayed on your website. Word of mouth is always the best form of marketing!
- Coaches Provide your clients with laser-focused information to support change and document results. Through narrative analysis collected through surveys and interviews sessions, your clients will be more than satisfied with your services when they receive reports highlighting their strengths and areas of improvements. Keep people coming back to you when they seek to move to the next level in their personal, business and public lives. Save your time for what you do best, being present to creatively supporting your clients on their journey.
- Small Business Owners who would like to "prove" their products and services make a difference in the lives of the people they serve need more than just a standard customer feedback form where people check boxes. What a small business owner needs are science-based research design tailored to your business' specific services. What you will receive is a final report that justifies your pricing list, supports designing new services, enhancing current services and testimonials to upload onto your website!
- Public Social Service providers
- who are required to provide a program evaluation or a quality assurance plan will find the scientific model very productive and proactive. Show your funders how they received the best for their money and why you should be awarded again!
- If your business adventure is not identified as one of the three mentioned above contact me and let talk!
Dr. Mary Kay Keller is a consummate professional. From the contracting discussion, through the delivery of a final product, Mary Kay was a bright, gracious, and proficient communicator both orally and in writing. The analysis she did for us on a 360-degree survey project was well conceived and presented. I feel confident about referring her to others in my field for similar assignments. They will be as pleased with their results, as we were with ours.
Meryl Moritz, MCC
Meryl Moritz Resources
The qualitative process was more compelling than the quantitative method. I have developed a greater appreciation for qualitative as the result of this experience...The only change I would have made would be to have hired Dr. Keller earlier in the process so the development of the qualitative section would have been stronger.
Dr. Geraldine Goldman, Missouri State University
Dr. Mary Kay Keller and I first met when we worked together on a large, complex project for almost three years. Throughout our time together, Mary Kay was responsive and supportive of my requests, and an excellent problem solver. It was a real pleasure to work with her. Subsequent interactions with Mary Kay have confirmed my views of her creativity and thoughtfulness--she is comfortable thinking outside of the box. I would not pass up an opportunity to work with her again!
Dr. Karen Randolph, Florida State University. Social Work Department
Dr. Mary Kay Keller's skill and knowledge have indeed been an asset to organizations she is working with, I always know when working with Mary Kay on a project we will be able to hit the ground running.
Neal McGarry, President
I worked with Dr. Mary Kay Keller, as a member of the Board of Directors for the Florida School of Addiction Studies. I found her to be very intelligent as well as sensitive to the issues facing people of diverse populations and backgrounds.
Rick Davila, Campus Director at Springfield College
Dr. Mary Kay Keller was very easy to work with; she followed up on all the essential portions and assisted us during the time she was working with us. Mary Kay was very skilled and had an excellent understanding of all the performance indicators and goals of our work. Mary Kay was a true professional in all aspects.
Rowena Wilkenson, Vice-President of Operations