April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
What small action can you take on behalf of children everywhere?
1. Massage your child.
2. Talk to your child about their body and how it belongs to them.
3. Read Gavin de Becker's book, "Protecting the Gift."
4. When in the presence of any child or baby hold eye contact with them and smile your most joyful smile. You never know when just that smile could brighten their day.
5. When you see child abuse call in and report it!
6. Know the signs of child abuse!
7. Pray with us each night in April at 10:00 p.m. for all children everywhere to experience a safe, nurturing environment!
Here is a calendar of small things you can do.
Join us on Facebook
It's My Body (Children's Safety & Abuse Prevention)